Saturday, September 29, 2007

holiday (sydney marathon)

went for a short trip to sydney and chanced upon the blackmore running festival/ sydney marathon! i was totally elated! its a pity i din bring my running shoes! i sat on the bridge and observed them, enjoying the fantastic weather (abt 18-20 degrees celcius). how lucky can i be? toto also not so 'zoon'!
uploaded a short video. have to tilt ur head to watch. apologies :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you got 18 to 20 degrees with sun. I got 13 to 15 with howling winds,rains and the occasional hails with the lowest at 8. And i brought 2 pairs of running shoes with me somemore, how "zhun" can i get siah....

Philip

angelica said...

lolz phil. ok, be thankful u r still/back in singapore then! aiyah, i miss sydney leh.

Sling Runner said...

When I go on holiday, sometimes I like to check whether they have any local races during that period. Run and get'em when you have the chance !!

Sling Runner
http://slingrunner.blogspot.com/

Keipo said...

Hi,if u wish to view more of this race foto,pls come to :

http://pmtey.multiply.com

http://pmtey.multiply.com/photos/album/27/Sdyney_half_marathon_Day_1_

http://pmtey.multiply.com/photos/album/28/Sdyney_half_marathon_Day_2http://pmtey.multiply.com/photos/album/29/Sdyney_half_marathon_Day_3

I was invite for half marathon,snap pics all the way from start to end,nice race for all runners !!

angelica said...

oh... thanks tey!